A TELEVISION PROGRAMME

I was a little i have not wached so much TV. Even so, I really liked The Simpson, i think it was my favorite  television programme. An American comedy series in animated  format, created by Matt Groening for Fox Broadcasting Company and broadcast in several countries around the world. The series narrates the life of a family from that country. I remember watching this program almost every day, during the afternoon(5p.m.), on channel 13, i remember.




After school i came to do my homewotk so i could watch the program without problems. I always saw him whit my brother and other times with a cousin.  

I only watched this show, i didn´t really like television.

I don´t remember when i first saw it, but i still see it. I really like the movie, sometimes when i have free time and i don´t know what to watch, i look for the program and watch it whit my boyfriend, we like it, it´s still funny. My favorite character is Lisa, I like her ideals that went agains everything aroud her, vegeterian, buddhist and defender of the environment. In addition to being considered a femenist television icon.

 





Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Introduction

A piece of Technology