A Photograph that brings back happy memories




This photograph was taken in November 2022 and it depicts a special moment when my whole family gathered together. My parents, my brother, and I, who are rarely all in the same place due to our scattered geographical locations. My parents live in Pichilemu, while my brother is studying in Talca, and I reside in Santiago.

Although we try to get together some weekends, we don't always manage to coincide due to our commitments and responsibilities. Sometimes, my mom travels to Talca or Santiago, but even then, we remain physically apart.

That's why this photograph holds special value for me, as it represents one of the few moments when we managed to be together and capture it in a picture. On that particular day, we went out to celebrate my dad's birthday and we had a really enjoyable time together. It was a lovely evening filled with laughter and family affection.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Introduction

A piece of Technology