LAST WEEKEND

 

Normally, my weekends are either spent staying in Santiago or traveling to Pichilemu to visit my parents. Last weekend, I stayed in Santiago because I had to study and needed to rest. Traveling exhausts me too much, and I can't keep up with my tasks for the week.

On Saturday, I got up around 8 am and went to train crossfit. Normally, I take advantage of Saturday mornings to train. I got back to the apartment around 11:30 am. Saturdays are also for cleaning and cooking something tasty. This Saturday, I wanted to eat legumes, so I made lentils (it had been a while since I last ate them). Since it was raining, I stayed home for the rest of the day, studied a bit, and continued watching a Netflix series with my boyfriend that I really like. It's an anime called "The Seven Deadly Sins." It's very beautiful.

On Sunday, I woke up late because it's the only day I don't set an alarm to wake up. I had breakfast at 12, which is late for me. In the afternoon, I went for a walk. It was very cold, but I wanted to walk around Paseo Bulnes and have a coffee with a pastry. Then I returned to the apartment and organized my meals for the week, which makes it much easier to eat well and stay on track with my diet. I continued studying, and before I knew it, the weekend was over.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Introduction

A piece of Technology