A place to eat

 

One of my favorite places to enjoy desserts and chocolate is Brusel, located in Lastarria. I absolutely love desserts, and whenever I crave something sweet (at least once a month, because I know it's a lot of sugar), Brusel is my go-to spot. It's one of our favorite plans with my boyfriend for chilly weekend days. We enjoy strolling around Bellas Artes and then heading to Lastarria for a slice of cake and lots of chocolate. Brusel offers a wide variety of desserts, hot chocolate, juices, milkshakes, and more. The atmosphere of the place is charming and particularly cozy for cold days.




Another one of my favorite spots is located in Barrio Italia and is called El Galpón. It's a very pleasant restobar with lovely décor. They serve delicious dishes; my favorite being their ceviche. Although I don't drink alcohol, I always opt for a natural juice. The place is renowned for its variety and quality of cocktails, as my boyfriend and friends have mentioned finding them very tasty. Moreover, the presentation of their drinks is attractive and sophisticated. The evening atmosphere at El Galpón is very lively, and I love its location in Barrio Italia, perfect for strolling and enjoying the night.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Introduction

A piece of Technology