Someone you follow on social media

 

My social media is quite varied; I follow accounts related to architecture, crossfit, and some influencers, but I’ve never been a dedicated follower of anyone 100%, keeping up with all their stories and life updates. However, over a year ago, I started following a Spanish psychologist named Alicia González. She is a writer, speaker, and hosts a podcast with another psychologist, Abril Raluy, which I used to listen to every week when it was released on Spotify (although there haven't been new episodes for several months).

I became interested in her because of the topics and messages she shares on social media. She talks about everyday issues that can be problematic for many people. Moreover, the way she speaks and expresses herself makes her seem approachable, even though I don't know her personally. She has a book called "Mejores Amigos" ("Best Friends"), which I found to be very good and highlights many situations that we sometimes normalize without questioning.

I stumbled upon her profile by coincidence; while browsing social media, I watched a couple of her videos and really liked the content. Then I started listening to her podcast, and I liked it even more. One of the things I enjoy most about her is the way she conveys her ideas and the conclusions she draws from everyday events that, at the moment, can seem negative.

I also appreciate how she addresses topics such as mental health, personal relationships, and personal growth. Her advice is practical and applicable to daily life, making it very useful. Additionally, her communication style is friendly and understanding, making her accessible to a broad audience.

In summary, following Alicia González has been very enriching for me. Her approach to psychology and well-being has helped me see things from a different perspective and become more aware of my own experiences and emotions.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Introduction

A piece of Technology