Concert, show or Exhibition

Concerts are not really among my hobbies and interests; honestly, I don't pay much attention to music. Despite that, I find going to concerts very enjoyable. The last concert I attended was an electronic music show in October 2022, when I saw Boris Brejcha at Espacio Riesco. I really liked it and had an amazing time. I went with my boyfriend, and we were there for around 7 hours. There were many electronic artists, and Boris Brejcha closed the show. What stood out to me was the stage setup: the lights, the smoke effects, and all the visual effects transported you to another place. The energy of the crowd was contagious, and we were all immersed in the music and the atmosphere.




Before this, in September 2022, I went to a music festival in Pichilemu called Surfestival. There, various young artists performed, mainly reggae and reggaeton. Even though I didn't know some of the artists, I loved the ambiance and the beauty of the location, right by the beach. On that occasion, I went with my boyfriend and some friends. The festival starts at 2 pm, but we arrived around 5 pm and stayed until 11 pm. One of the drawbacks is that, being outdoors and very close to the beach, the weather is extremely cold, which forced us to leave before the show ended due to the cold and wind. However, the overall experience was fantastic, with food stalls, recreational activities, and a relaxed atmosphere that invited you to enjoy the moment.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Introduction

A piece of Technology