A Beautiful Place In Chile

 

There are truly many beautiful places in Chile, but my favorites are in the south.

In March 2022, I took a trip to the Carretera Austral with my best friend. We set off from Puerto Montt and traveled until we reached Puerto Tranquilo, near Coyhaique. Undoubtedly, we explored stunning landscapes. We did several trekkings in some national parks. My favorite place of all was Puerto Tranquilo, where the Explorador Glacier is located. We took a guided trekking tour that started at 5:30 a.m., after a two-hour bus ride to the park entrance. Then, we embarked on the trek to the glacier, carrying all the gear provided to us on the tour. It was a six-hour hike, but undoubtedly an experience I will never forget. We walked on the glacier and even drank water from it. I liked it too much.




Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Introduction

A piece of Technology