A Hobby



My university commitments have decreased significantly, but I still make sure to carve out time every day for my favorite pastime: crossfit. I've been doing this sport for four years now, starting with an hour a day for the first two years, usually five days a week. Since last year, I've increased my dedication to about two hours a day, still five days a week, with my usual rest days on Thursdays and Sundays.

Before getting into crossfit, I led a fairly sedentary lifestyle. However, since I started training, I've met many friends who share this passion. Two years ago, I also met my boyfriend, who is now my training partner, making the experience even more enjoyable and motivating.




Breaking out of the routine and challenging myself physically and mentally is something I really enjoy. Crossfit, being a combination of movements from various disciplines such as weightlifting, metabolic conditioning, and gymnastics, constantly provides me with new challenges and the opportunity to push my limits from day one.

Personally, sports have been my salvation in difficult times, helping me cope with stress, sleep disorders, and other ailments. I hope to continue practicing for a long time, so I strive to take care of my diet, rest, and overall well-being in order to stay fit and continue enjoying this activity.




Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Introduction

A piece of Technology