Introduction

Hi! 

I´m Ignacia, I´m 24 years old. Architecture student.

Now i live in Santiago, but my family lives in Pichilemu. I,ve always lived in the beach, until i ented the university. The first year It was strange living in the city but now i like.

My family is my parents, i have 1 brothers. We have 3 dogs(anahi, liqui and kay) and 3 cats(mia, flo and theo). i love my pets.

My main hobby is go to the gym (crossfit) , i usually train 5 times a week. I like share with my boyfriend to play sports. 

I also like cooking, Watch Series and  Go for a walk and see new places.

my previous English learning experience is in previous courses and i also took classes outside of the university for a time.




Comentarios

  1. Wow! Going to the gym 5 times a week must mean you are in good shape.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A piece of Technology